The Belgrade Township Board has developed the following policies that must be followed when a new culvert is installed in Belgrade Township:
- You must request permission from Belgrade Township before installation of any culvert. This may be done by mail, email or phone to the Township Clerk or any Supervisor.
- Any culvert placed in the ditch right of way must be a minimum of 15" in diameter and have an apron installed on each end.
- No culvert may be put in downstream smaller than any upstream culvert.
- Culvert will have 4:1 slope around the apron in all directions.
- Upon completion of any culvert installation, the Township must be notified for final inspection and approval.
- Any culvert that is installed and does not meet these specifications will be removed by landowner or fixed by the Township at the landowner's expense.