Nicollet County, Minnesota


Welcome to Belgrade Township


All regular monthly township meetings are held the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at the Nicollet County Human Services building in North Mankato, 2070 Howard Drive.  


See Calendar page for the 2024 regular meeting schedule, other scheduled meetings, and changes to regular meetings.



Link at access the 2024 Belgrade Township newsletter:

Belgrade 2024 Newsletter.docx

If you have a concern you would like considered at the next Board Meeting: Please notify the board chair no later than 5 days prior to the next scheduled board meeting. Thank you. 


The Board of Supervisors would like to remind everyone that it is ILLEGAL to drive around and/or move road closed barricades in the township. They are placed there to keep you and others safe!  Thank you.

Belgrade Township requires by Ordinance that all utility companies doing work in the township right of way must contact the Town Clerk to fill out a "Public Right of Way Application & Permit" before any work can be done. Thank you.

To contact a Board Member Click here.